The X-Series Amplifier are made for an audiophile. With lossless music in Hi-Res Audio playback ability of extended frequency range from 10Hz ~ 60kHz, you can truly enjoy the excited world of music exactly as you in the centre of the performance. The evolutionary innovation of aluminum heat sink with a bespoke air-flow system will keep amplifier not only maintains but also effectively drive power for its performance at peak level for a high-level power output without any interrupted during operation.
This is a perfect power matching item for all new X-Series speaker which can the best sound quality of all time.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Built-in Variable High/Low Pass Filter
- Bass EQ
- Aluminium Heat Sink
- All-new SIERRA Digital Design
- Remote Sensing
- RCA Speaker Connection (Optional KCE-SP2R)
- Connectors: Redesigned Speaker Terminals for Easy Installation
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look installation
RMS CONTINUOUS POWER (at 14.4V)
- 175W RMS x 4 [2Ω@14.4V]
- 120W RMS x 4 [4Ω@14.4V]
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): >106 dBA
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): >87 dBA
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 10Hz – 60 kHz
- Damping Factor (Reference: 10 W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >500
- Width: 297.0 mm
- Height: 50.8 mm
- Depth: 192.0 mm
- UPC: 793276040589
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.