- Pioneer MVH-2300NEX In-Dash Receiver
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built in
- SiriusXM Ready
- Control Spotify, Pandora and your favorite music apps
- AppRadio One gives control of the stereo on your smartphone
- Add an iDataLink Maestro unit to monitor your vehicle's status from the stereo
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- 7" Clear resistive WVGA touchsreen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Use your favorite navigation apps from your phone
- Add in-stereo navigation with the Pioneer AVIC-U280
- Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/MPEG-1/MPEG2/MPEG4/AVI/DivX/WMV/JPEG Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic with selectable tone curves on Easy EQ
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- UPC: 884938375269
- Weight: 4.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.