- Designed for use with Alpine Touch-Screen Receivers
- First Alpine Cameras with HDR!
- The new CMOS image sensors have HDR which allows very large variances in light to be handled without washing out the image or being too dark.
- 4 different viewing angles for up to 180°of vision left and right making it easy to what’s lurking around the corner, behind you.
- Great for X209-WRA 9" Jeep Wrangler Restyle Receivers.
- With the new Off—Road UI for X209-WRA, you’re able to navigated through tough maneuvers while monitoring tilt and position.
- Color: Black
- Mounting Type: Bracket
- Power Requirements - 6.0v Dc
- Ground Type - Negative Ground Type
- Max Power Consumption - 1.2w @ 6v
- Output Image - Mirror Image, Cvbs (NTSC Video Signal) Image Output For 16:9 Wide-Screen
- Image Output Impedance - 75 Ohms (1vp-p)
- Image Sensor - 1/4 Inch Cmos Image Sensor, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Effective Number Of Pixels - 1280 X 960 - 1.2 Megapixels
- Lens Section - Focal Length F=1.27mm, Brightness F=1.8
- Angle Of Field - Approximately 180° Horizontally, Approximately 125° Vertically
- Automatic Image Adjusting Function - Automatic Exposure Adjustment, Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Syncronization System - Internal Synchronization
- Luminance S/N - 8.41 Lx
- Resolution (horizontal) - 330 Tv Lines Or More
- Illumination Range - Approximately 1.5lx To 100klx
- Operating Temperature Range - 158°F To -22°F
- Water Resistance - Ip68
- UPC: 793276242235
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.