Each X-Series product has been designed to optimally perform with the others when installed together in a sound system. Key features include:
- Speakers: The X-Series speakers combine premium materials and modern engineering to powerfully and accurately reproduce well-staged sound. Advanced technologies like the nano-fiber cone, radial ring magnet circuit, and carbon graphite tweeter allow the speakers to maintain linearity and accuracy for a realistic sound stage.
- Subwoofers: The 12-inch X-Series subwoofer has the largest Xmax in its category resulting in huge air movement and bass output; 24mm in one direction resulting in almost 50mm of total cone travel. The motor structure and suspension are designed to support the large Xmax while maintaining accuracy and tonality. The powerful motor overcomes the massive air pressure created by small sealed enclosures, thereby allowing the subwoofers to be installed into smaller enclosures and retaining valuable space in today’s vehicles.
- Amplifiers: The amplifiers output 20-30% more than their rated power and feature class-leading minimum phase shift and signal to noise, to deliver music like the artist intended. The thermodynamically engineered heat sink efficiently dissipates heat while the intelligent management system guarantees reliable operation. Even under the harshest conditions, the amplifier will gradually roll back power until it recovers for never shut-down performance and non-stop music.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of Alpine products. We source ouor inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original Alpine merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- 12" Dual 2 ohm Type-R Subwoofer
- Peak: 2250watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Recommended power range: 300 - 750W RMS
- CTA-2031 compliant power ratings
- Parabolic pulp/kevlar cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- Polypropylene, mica and talc dust cap
- Reinforced cone neck and spider joint
- Cast aluminum frame with integral shorting sleeve
- 8AWG push terminals with VC configuration jumpers
- 2.6" High excursion overhung voice coil
- 127 oz. Strontium ferrite segmented magnet
- Top-mount depth: 6-3/8"
- Cutout diameter: 10-7/8"
- Frequency Response: 24 - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 27Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276242150
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.