- mono output
- built-in variable crossovers: 12 dB/octave, 50-210 Hz
- Punch Bass provides a variable (0-18 dB) bass boost at 45 Hz, just where it
makes the most difference
- Discrete Surface Mount (DSM) technology: High-speed robots place
zero-tolerance components into precisely machined circuit boards, giving you
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology
increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for
higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current
and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting
- Trans•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple
in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality.
- speaker-level inputs
- 3-year warranty
- 200 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- 9-5/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 7-3/4"L
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.