The JVC KS-AX6500 is a bridgeable 4-channel power amplifier with continuous power (RMS) of 70W/channel. Maximum Power Output is 560 Watts. It uses a forced air cooling for more efficient operation. It is one of JVC's new line of DOHC amps that combines compact size & high power. A top mounted control panel with blue illumination makes everything easy to adjust.
- Pure Class-A Circuit Speaker Input Terminal
- Balanced Input 4CH: 70 watts continous power per channel into 4 ohms
- 20-20kHz at no more than 0.8% THD (rear/front)
- 4 channel operation Bridgeable 4 channel amplifier 2 ohm stable (2-8 ohm allowable)
- Variable bass boost Built-in Variable crossover frequency HPF/LPF/OFF Swtich Gold plated
- Large Input Terminal and RCA Jack Remote relay turn on system
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Overload Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- DC Offset Protection Soft Start
- Anti-pop Circuit
- Cooling Fan
- Illuminated Control Panel (CFL)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.