Kicker ZR two-channel amps operate into loads as low as 1 Ohm stereo or 2 Ohms mono. Automatic bridging makes stereo, bridged mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono three-channel operation as easy as changing the way you wire the speakers - no switches. Want to go nuts and hook up four eight-Ohm subs in parallel? - it's no problem thanks to advanced protection circuitry.
- Maximum Distortion at Rated Power, 4-Ohm Stereo, 12.5-16VDC: 0.02%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-28kHz; +0, -1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100dB, unweighted, re: rated power
- Input Impedance: 22k-Ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 150mV-3V RMS
- Rated Power (watts), 4 Ohm stereo: 250 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 2 Ohm stereo: 500 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 1 Ohm stereo: 350 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 4 Ohm bridged mono: 1000
- Rated Power (watts), 2.66 Ohm bridged mono: 1000
- Rated Power (watts), 2 Ohm bridged mono: 700
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.