Kicker ZR two-channel amps operate into loads as low as 1 Ohm stereo or 2 Ohms mono. Automatic bridging makes stereo, bridged mono, or simultaneous stereo/mono three-channel operation as easy as changing the way you wire the speakers - no switches. Want to go nuts and hook up four eight-Ohm subs in parallel? - it's no problem thanks to advanced protection circuitry.
- Maximum Distortion at Rated Power, 4-Ohm Stereo, 12.5-16VDC: 0.02%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-28kHz; +0, -1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100dB, unweighted, re: rated power
- Input Impedance: 22k-Ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 150mV-3V RMS
- Rated Power (watts), 4 Ohm stereo: 250 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 2 Ohm stereo: 500 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 1 Ohm stereo: 350 x 2
- Rated Power (watts), 4 Ohm bridged mono: 1000
- Rated Power (watts), 2.66 Ohm bridged mono: 1000
- Rated Power (watts), 2 Ohm bridged mono: 700
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.