- Max Power Output 600W
- Continuous Average Power Output 240 W (35 W x 4 and 100 W x 1 into 4 ohms 20Hz-20Khz @ 0.05% THD)
- Typical 2-ohm Stereo 75 W x 4 and 180 x 1 @ 0.5% THD 1kHz
- Typical Bridged Power 1kHz 150 W x 2 and 180 x 1 @ 0.5% THD
- Bass Extender Control 0~18dB @45Hz
- Adjustable Front/Rear 55Hz-5.5kHz, 12dB/oct. High/Low Pass Crossover and Adjustable 55Hz-550Hz, 12/24dB/oct. sub crossover
- Optional port for BC-1 Bass Control Knob
- Mixed-Mode Operation
- Bridgeable 5/4/3 Channel Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Speaker Level Inputs
- 4-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Dimensions 2 1/8 H x 8 1/4 W x 15 3/4 D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam From Portland
|This is a great beginner amp. I have it running a set of Infinity component speakers and a couple subs (at 2 ohms) The power to the speakers is a little weak, but then again the volume I like makes most people scream for mercy. I think it could use a bit more than the 4x40 watts, but that's just me being power-hungry. The guy who sold me this amp (and owns the store I bought it from) has this amp in his car, too and it sounds amazing for him. Granted, he has the nicest deck/speakers I've ever seen, but his system has the most crystal clear sound I've heard in my life. The amp is definitely capable of good things when set up right.|