- 2-, 3-, 4-channel, or Tri-Way operation
- 200 watts x 2 in bridged mode
- 100 watts x 4 into 2 ohms
- High-current design for excellent sound quality
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- 0-180° Phase Shift Adjustment
- Line-level and speaker-level inputs
- 50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 12 dB per octave
- Variable bass boost (0-10 dB at 40 Hz)
- Recessed connectors
- Frequency response 5-50,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- Dimensions:14-1/8"W x 2"H x 10-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.