- titanium-coated curvilinear injection-molded polygraphite cone
- Woofer: 6 x 9 in
- Midrange: 2-1/2 in
- Tweeter: 0.5 in
- Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Maximum Amplifier Power (Peak Watts): 180
- Maximum Amplifier Power (RMS Watts): 90
- Sensitivity (dB 1W/1M): 92
- Frequency Response (Hz): 30-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6 x 8-9/16 in
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/16 in
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
fade From usa
|livin loud baby....better than the old fosegate 6*9z i had every 1 asks me if i have a extra subs,bass is sweet highs are very good ,and i'm giving them 100 wattz wih no distoratin at all
buy it u will be very happy thanxx kicker 4 letting me live loud|
Daniel From Walnut Creek
|They sound cool but the ppi's sound better and you can pick them up on this site for onley $109.Though theas things do scream I can heare the highs good. They cut through the base of my 15in type R quite well. Sounds good with 75w (RMS per channel at 4 OHMS) amp. |