The C2-650x system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker.
Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- 6.5" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Top-mount depth: 2.44"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Natural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor
- Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included
- 2-way 6-3/4" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- built-in crossover network
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 15-100 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 59-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440996181
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 99618
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
derrick From grandville, mi
|I have a set of these in my 2006 avalanche and let me tell you a big improvement from the factory bose speakers looking at getting another pair for my back doors|