- Watts 600 at 2 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- KICKEQ Bass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- 13dB Subsonic Filter Defeatable @ 25Hz
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David From VA
|this amp is amazing it produces better than any other amp ive heard and for the money its worth investing into if you want good pounding subs|
Chris Hodges From United States (Virginia)
|Over all the amp. is one of the best I've had. It adds more punch to what I have now. THD% isn't better than my PPI, But this is a Class-D amp. It's not made to be. But this is one of the best amps. I would recomend this amp to anyone.|