- Max Power (EIAJ) 150Wx4 (4ohm; Stereo) 250Wx2 (Bridged 4ohm;)
- 12V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 50Wx4 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 70x4 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 140x2
- 14.4V RMS Continuous Power 4ohm; Stereo (0.08% THD) 80Wx4 2ohm; Stereo (0.3% THD) 100x4 Bridged 4ohm; (0.3% THD) 200x2
- S/N Ratio 100dBA
- Frequency Response: 10-50kHz
- 12dB HP/LP Crossover (15-400Hz)
- Extra Large Gold Plated Terminals with Wire Insert Capability
- Top Panel Power LED
- 4 Volt Input Capability
- Continuously Adjustable Crossovers
- DC Straight, STAR Topology
- DC-DC/PWM MOSFET Power Supply
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
big j.t. From jackson,ms
|very clean amp,very big amp great buy if u can find one.|
Buck Rogers From Charleston SC
|IMO the PERFECT replacement for a propietary Factory Amp - The internal Variable Input Switch to the 5th Channel - Full Crossover flexibility & Reasonable Power requirements made it an ideal replacemnt for the failed factory Amp in my Mark 8 w/JBL option.|
john kmetz From Lansing,IL
|I use this amp to power my type x comp and type R 6x9's great amp very clean sound|