- 40 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 into 4 ohms
- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 180 watts RMS x 1 into 2 ohms
- 120 watts RMS x 2 + 150 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- 3-, 4-, and 5-channel operation
- Tri-Way capable
- Requires 10-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- Front and rear channels: non-defeatable high-pass filters variable from 50-300 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- Subwoofer channel: non-defeatable low-pass filter variable from 50-300 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- 6 line-level preamp inputs (front channel inputs automatically supply signal to rear and subwoofer channels if their inputs are empty)
- Built-in test tone oscillator
- Frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- Dimensions:14-1/8"W x 1-7/8"H x 10-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.