- 3/4" PPTA (poly para-phenylene terephthalamide) balanced dome tweeter
- PBO (polyphenylenebenzobisoxazole) diaphragm cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround with plastic gasket
- High-grade crossover improves speaker performance
- Recommended power range 2-60 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 240 watts
- Frequency response 25-40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Top-mount depth 2-5/8"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
todd From north dakota
|wondering why these 6 3/4 speakers are so expensive.ill tell you why they hit hard thats why im talking subwoofer hard.and are very clean too.why kenwood got rid of the pbo cone and went to the carbon fiber i dont know these last years db excelons where the best excelon made.the new series excelons lack the impact.newer speakers should sound better not worse.these are the 63/4 speakers you want they get loud and hit hard even off a aftermarket deck.|