- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- Bass Management System
- 50-200 Hz low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- Infrasonic filter (15 or 25 Hz selectable, 24 dB/octave)
- 12 dB bass boost variable from 40-100 Hz (expandable to 6/12/18 dB when connected to a Kenwood Excelon receiver equipped with BMS controls)
- Phase inverter (0-180 degrees)
- Requires 4-gauge power and ground leads (see "Wiring Recommendations" under Detailed Info for more information) — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Preamp outputs
- Speaker short, low battery, thermal overload, and DC protection
- Variable color indicator
- Gold-plated terminals
- Detachable terminal covers
- 17-5/8"W (14-5/8" without terminal covers) x 2-5/16"H x 12-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Big Tex
|Let me just say one thing I have 4 12 inch P2 Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers in my vehicle with two of these amps pushing them and if i had the room they both could easily push 6 12 inch subs at first when i bought these subs i thought i was going to regret it because i started looking at Rockford Fosgate 1500Bd amps and i learned other wise |