- 60 watts RMS x 4 + 200W x 1 at 4 ohms
- 80 watts RMS x 4 + 300W x 1 at 2 ohms
- 160 watts RMS x 2 bridged + 200W x 1 at 4 ohms
- 3-, 4-, or 5-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- Bass Management System
- Infrasonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- 12 dB bass boost variable from 40-100 Hz (expandable to 6/12/18 dB when connected to a Kenwood Excelon receiver equipped with BMS controls)
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Cooling fan
- Speaker short, low battery, thermal overload, and DC protection
- Variable color indicator
- Gold-plated terminals
- Detachable terminal covers
- 50-200 Hz crossovers: high-pass on front and rear channels (12 dB/octave), low-pass on rear and sub channels (24 dB/octave)
- 17-5/8"W (15" without terminal covers) x 2-5/16"H x 12-7/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
XkillerX From Yugoslavia
|Yes, 10 stars all over the place really mean that this IS THE BEST AMP OUT THERE. It has absolutely everything you will ever need: tons of power, class d sub channel with sigma servo design (MEANING: its 300W produce waaaaay more bass than any other 300W amp), all-in-one solution, HIGHEST sound quality, reliability and engineering, etc etc.
fsck what you heard.
Get yourself the amp you really deserve (note: it's out of production now. it's unique. don't waste your time getting one)|
Brad Erickson From Washington
|Great power great sound it rocks|