- Class bd technology
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- 50-amp fuse and fuse holder required
- Selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability.
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedance, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.
- Preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- Wired remote control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB centered at 45 Hz) — gives you fingertip control of your bass impact
- POWERsync — a 6-pin mini-DIN connector that allows you to bridge together two separate Rockford Fosgate Class bd amps
- Subsonic filter removes frequencies below the range of human hearing for increased efficiency
- Dimensions: 14-7/16"W (10-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt From Texas
|this amp pushed 2 MTX t-8000 10" subs wired in a 4 ohm load. damn! shook the shit out of everything! Bd technology is the shit! then it got stolen :(...
i am ordering 1000.1 Bd now :)|