- 100 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Selectable 50-210 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 12 dB per octave
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Switchable Punch Bass boosts bass +6 or +12 dB at 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/2"W (7-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
oscar From texico high
|It's good with VR3 subs|