- 100 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Selectable 50-210 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 12 dB per octave
- TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Switchable Punch Bass boosts bass +6 or +12 dB at 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/2"W (7-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
oscar From texico high
|It's good with VR3 subs|