- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 137.5 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 275 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Front and rear 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Preamp-level (RCA) inputs
- Preamp (RCA) outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keith B. From Piedmont WV
|Nice amp for the money, 4th rockford amp i
have own, no trouble with any of the amps.
They just keep on JAMMING.|