- 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 137.5 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 275 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Front and rear 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Preamp-level (RCA) inputs
- Preamp (RCA) outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keith B. From Piedmont WV
|Nice amp for the money, 4th rockford amp i
have own, no trouble with any of the amps.
They just keep on JAMMING.|