- 37.5 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- Low-pass (80 Hz) and high-pass (120 Hz) crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Dimensions: 13-3/8"W (9-3/4" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.