- 87.5 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 175 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 350 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Tri-Way capable
- Front and rear high-pass/low-pass crossovers (variable 50-210 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Punch Bass boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz (Punch bass remote with 15-foot cable included)
- Dimensions: 18-1/2"W (14-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.