- Plus One C.M.M.D. woofer cone is 30% larger than other speakers of this size, ensuring strong bass response
- High-roll rubber surround allows greater woofer movement
- 1" Unipivot C.M.M.D. balanced dome tweeter may be rotated up to 355° for improved imaging
- 2-way external crossovers (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency response 45-21,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-75 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 225 watts
- Top-mount depth 2-1/8"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Josh From Baton Rouge LA
|These speakers are by far the best. I have them in a 03 chevy single cab. I also have the infinity 4x6 plates runnin on a rockford power 70x4. These speakers will have ur passengers begging u to turn them down. There is no real lows for them, but who buys them for lows. THe all around quality of highs is unbelieveable I am also about to also install 2 jl 10w3 on a jl 500/1 to take care of the bass issue. Once u buy infinity you will never go back to anything else.|