- Plus One C.M.M.D. woofer cone is 30% larger than other speakers of this size, ensuring strong bass response
- High-roll rubber surround allows greater woofer movement
- 1" Unipivot C.M.M.D. balanced dome tweeter may be rotated up to 355ø for improved imaging
- 2-way external crossovers (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency response 45-21,000 Hz
- Recommended power range 2-75 watts RMS
- Peak power handling 225 watts
- Top-mount depth 2-7/16"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Januszewski piotr From michigan USA
|This kappa speaker is great, it improved sound quality by a lot, from my old factory infinity speakers. The 1 thing that could be better is the bass output of this speaker, my factory infinity had more bass output. Other than that i love it. |
Kr00g From Iowa
|I put 4 of these in an Avalanche driven off of a Directed 600 watt amp. Surprisingly I kept blowing them up! I then put a set of bass blockers in line with them and with the 1500 watts of RF Kicker sub in back it is really a nice sound. I haven't blown one since but I do think they sound a little strained at high volumes. But I'm talking HIGH volumes! |