- 10" Component Subwoofer
- RMS Power handling: 400 watts
- Dual 4 Ohm 2.75" diameter, 4-layer voice coils
- Kapton voice coil former
- Customizable trim ring: can be painted to match installation colors
- W-Cone: unibody design, extremely stiff and light
- Floating-Cone attach method: ensures proper surround geometry for better excursion and voice coil alignment
- Plateau-reinforced spider attachment: relieves stress from the spider at high excursions
- Pole and cone venting: removes hot air during high power operation to improve sound quality and reliability
- Forced-air-cooled aluminim alloy frame: enhances power handling and sound quality
- Highly optimized motor systems: reduce distortion, and improve transient behavior
- Large, progressive-roll spiders: optimized to controls long excursion without limiting it
- Engineered lead wires and connectors: unique configuration block on one side of the basket, extruded lead wire casing ensures reliability and controlled behavior at extreme excursion
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.50 - 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 0.75 - 1.25 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth 6.9"
- Cutout Diameter 9"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Timmy B From Boston MA
|I dont have alot of experience with car stereo's, I had two JL 10W0's way back in highschool and they sounded good. I recently got an 05 Grand Cherokee and wanted better sound, so I went with all JL again, the 6.5 XR comps for fronts, 6.5 TR's for rears, a JL 450/4 amp to run them, a single 10W6v2 in a sealed enclosure I made to JL specs,a 500/1 amp for that, and ran all new 12 gauge JL speakers wires and the JL dual amp kit. I installed everthing myself and I am impressed with how it sounds. I still need to mess with the amp settings to tune it better. I mostly listen to dance and rock/metal. During heavey drum kicks the sub hits my chest in, and listening at full volume for a long time gives me a headache with the sub and speaker combination. I also did alot of soundproofing in the entire car. The excursion of the sub is amazing to look at also, the sub looks like its taking a beating but it keeps going and going sounding great. I noticed after a small break in period the sub sounded better and better.|
Munzy From Canada
|1 10" sub in a jl audio 12w1 box. This thing is sick. With the speed port, just watch out. I can get my roof to flex in my 09 tribute, all off a fosgate 351m. If you can find a empty 12w1 box and a w6v2 go for it. CP110G-W1v2 use this box!!|
Robert From Jax Florida
|These are the best woofers i've ever bought. I have 12 in my escalade and you can't ask for more power.|