- 10" Component Subwoofer
- RMS Power handling: 400 watts
- Dual 4 Ohm 2.75" diameter, 4-layer voice coils
- Kapton voice coil former
- Customizable trim ring: can be painted to match installation colors
- W-Cone: unibody design, extremely stiff and light
- Floating-Cone attach method: ensures proper surround geometry for better excursion and voice coil alignment
- Plateau-reinforced spider attachment: relieves stress from the spider at high excursions
- Pole and cone venting: removes hot air during high power operation to improve sound quality and reliability
- Forced-air-cooled aluminim alloy frame: enhances power handling and sound quality
- Highly optimized motor systems: reduce distortion, and improve transient behavior
- Large, progressive-roll spiders: optimized to controls long excursion without limiting it
- Engineered lead wires and connectors: unique configuration block on one side of the basket, extruded lead wire casing ensures reliability and controlled behavior at extreme excursion
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.50 - 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 0.75 - 1.25 cu. ft.
- Top Mount Depth 6.9"
- Cutout Diameter 9"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Timmy B From Boston MA
|I dont have alot of experience with car stereo's, I had two JL 10W0's way back in highschool and they sounded good. I recently got an 05 Grand Cherokee and wanted better sound, so I went with all JL again, the 6.5 XR comps for fronts, 6.5 TR's for rears, a JL 450/4 amp to run them, a single 10W6v2 in a sealed enclosure I made to JL specs,a 500/1 amp for that, and ran all new 12 gauge JL speakers wires and the JL dual amp kit. I installed everthing myself and I am impressed with how it sounds. I still need to mess with the amp settings to tune it better. I mostly listen to dance and rock/metal. During heavey drum kicks the sub hits my chest in, and listening at full volume for a long time gives me a headache with the sub and speaker combination. I also did alot of soundproofing in the entire car. The excursion of the sub is amazing to look at also, the sub looks like its taking a beating but it keeps going and going sounding great. I noticed after a small break in period the sub sounded better and better.|
Munzy From Canada
|1 10" sub in a jl audio 12w1 box. This thing is sick. With the speed port, just watch out. I can get my roof to flex in my 09 tribute, all off a fosgate 351m. If you can find a empty 12w1 box and a w6v2 go for it. CP110G-W1v2 use this box!!|
Robert From Jax Florida
|These are the best woofers i've ever bought. I have 12 in my escalade and you can't ask for more power.|