- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 31.49 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.523
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 7.017
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.485
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.138 cu. ft. / 32.23 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.550 in. / 14.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.185%
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 84.87 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 53.475 sq. in. / 0.0345 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.567 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.049 cu. ft. / 1.39 liters
- Net Weight: 12.25 lbs. / 5.56 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From St. Augustine, Florida
|Bought this sub and connected it to an Alpine 500 Watt (300 Watt RMS @ 4 ohms) Mono Class D and it sounds amazing. Have it in a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab under the passenger seat in a pre-fab box I bought on Ebay and it's loud! Worth the money!!|
Mark hanson From United States
I use to have two 10w1v2-4 they were nice, but then i found a box that would house 2 10w3v3-4. The w1 was running a kicker amp with 220 watts a side. When i went to the 10w3v3-4. What a big difference they are powered by jx 1000 500 to each side. w1's i could stand sitting in the truck the w3's i have to turn them down. people think i am running 2 12's or 1 15 some say 2 15's whatever. these are the real deal i have them in a .625 sealed fox box not sure of the spl's, but it sure does sound like a car i had that hit 133 spl's|
Matthew From Kansas
I had one of these in a sealed box pushed by a rockford punch 550/2 bridged in a 99 camaro. First of all, it takes a lot more power to get volume out of a sealed box, but you get way better accuracy and quality. That being said, people still would guess that I had 2 12's in the back. This sub lasted me a couple years of abusing the crap out of it. I listen to mostly metal so a lot of very quick double bass pedal hits and this baby would keep up. This is not a comp sub, but if you want bang on a budget you need to get you one or two.