- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 31.49 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.523
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 7.017
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.485
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.138 cu. ft. / 32.23 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.550 in. / 14.0 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.185%
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 84.87 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 53.475 sq. in. / 0.0345 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.567 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.049 cu. ft. / 1.39 liters
- Net Weight: 12.25 lbs. / 5.56 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From Kansas
I had one of these in a sealed box pushed by a rockford punch 550/2 bridged in a 99 camaro. First of all, it takes a lot more power to get volume out of a sealed box, but you get way better accuracy and quality. That being said, people still would guess that I had 2 12's in the back. This sub lasted me a couple years of abusing the crap out of it. I listen to mostly metal so a lot of very quick double bass pedal hits and this baby would keep up. This is not a comp sub, but if you want bang on a budget you need to get you one or two.
John From California
|I have a pair of these phenomenal drivers in a slot-ported enclosure being powered by a Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd amp in my 07 Scion tc. These bad boys can wake up the dead! I love the 10w3v3! The bass is so deep, clean, and clear. The gain on the amp is only 50% of its max, and the sub control on the double-din head unit is only on 4. It's enough to pump your heart right out of your chest, and not to mention, go hearing impaired. If you want some hard-hitting, deep, clear, and clean bass, JL is the way to go. Thanks JL Audio!|
Patrick From Indiana
|This sub is insane. I have one of these in a sealed box with a kenwood 1000 watt amp in a gmc sonoma. I was hesitant before i only bought one, but you only need one. Hits hard but is easily breakable.|