- Nominal Diameter: 12 inches (300 mm)
- Continuous Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Voice Coil: 2.75" diameter, 4-layer, Kapton former
- Dual 4 ohm
- Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.65" (16.5 mm)
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.90-1.50 cu.ft. (25.0-42.0 liters)
- Ported Enclosure Range: 1.25-1.75 cu.ft. (35.4-49.5 liters)
- VRCT Technology
- W-ConeT Technology
- Elevated Frame Technology
- Floating Cone Attach Technology
- NeckVentT Technology
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gomez From AZ
|Need advice I have a Mitsubishi Montero I a 12 w6 Wat would sound better ported or sealed box?|
Jer From Jacksonville, Florida
I have 2 W6v2's in a 2001 Toyota Celica. Even though they are hooked up to a cheap audiopipe amp I have had to replace the seal in my back window 3 times and I will have to do it again soon. Other than the fact that they only lasted me 4 years I would recomend these speakers to anyone who wants some serious sound.
Joe From Dallas
|I have 2 of these in my 2003 Ram QC in a custom fiberglass box. Amp is a JL Audio 1000/v . SQ is amazing at high volume and it hits really hard. Totally recommend these! Now if they just made some decent glue for my rear-view mirror.|