- Nominal Diameter: 12 inches (300 mm)
- Continuous Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Voice Coil: 2.75" diameter, 4-layer, Kapton former
- Dual 4 ohm
- Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.65" (16.5 mm)
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.90-1.50 cu.ft. (25.0-42.0 liters)
- Ported Enclosure Range: 1.25-1.75 cu.ft. (35.4-49.5 liters)
- VRCT Technology
- W-ConeT Technology
- Elevated Frame Technology
- Floating Cone Attach Technology
- NeckVentT Technology
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gomez From AZ
|Need advice I have a Mitsubishi Montero I a 12 w6 Wat would sound better ported or sealed box?|
Jer From Jacksonville, Florida
I have 2 W6v2's in a 2001 Toyota Celica. Even though they are hooked up to a cheap audiopipe amp I have had to replace the seal in my back window 3 times and I will have to do it again soon. Other than the fact that they only lasted me 4 years I would recomend these speakers to anyone who wants some serious sound.
Joe From Dallas
|I have 2 of these in my 2003 Ram QC in a custom fiberglass box. Amp is a JL Audio 1000/v . SQ is amazing at high volume and it hits really hard. Totally recommend these! Now if they just made some decent glue for my rear-view mirror.|