- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 60 watts x 2 + 150 watts x 1 at 4 ohms in 3-channel mode
- 4- or 3-channel output (no 2-channel output)
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- front-channel 50-300 Hz high-pass, 12 dB/octave
- rear-channel 50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- 15-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mr.G From U.S.A.
|Due yourself a favor stop looking for
A great amp at a great price.
YOU JUST FOUND IT!!
Read all the Specs. I Run 4-6X9 3 way
speakers with mine and the sound is Clear Crisp. I almost spent 375.00 dollars on a amp that had the same power but no_ware near the options of the SONY XPLoD |