- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 60 watts x 2 + 150 watts x 1 at 4 ohms in 3-channel mode
- 4- or 3-channel output (no 2-channel output)
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- front-channel 50-300 Hz high-pass, 12 dB/octave
- rear-channel 50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- variable bass boost (0-10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- 15-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-3/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mr.G From U.S.A.
|Due yourself a favor stop looking for
A great amp at a great price.
YOU JUST FOUND IT!!
Read all the Specs. I Run 4-6X9 3 way
speakers with mine and the sound is Clear Crisp. I almost spent 375.00 dollars on a amp that had the same power but no_ware near the options of the SONY XPLoD |