- 30 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 80 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- high-pass (150 Hz)/low-pass (80 Hz) crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- anti-thump circuit
- 11-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 8-11/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Harry Brown From Dover, DE
|If you already have a good head unit this amp will only step it up a notch. so if your speakers can handle it I recommend you step up to a bigger amp.|