- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class bd technology
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse and fuse holder - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- wired remote control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB centered at 45 Hz) - gives you fingertip control of your bass impact
- bd Sync - allows you to bridge together two separate Rockford Fosgate Class bd amps (with an optional cable) to power one woofer
- subsonic filter removes frequencies below 20 Hz for increased efficiency
- 13-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Iowa
|I have this powering an Alpine Type R 15" and my mirrors are useless with this equipment GREAT AMP!|
Micah M From Houston TX
|This amp beats them all. I own a audio company in Houston and we have put this amp to the test. We have matched it up with PPI, Phoenix Gold, Alpine, Eclipse...nothing comes close. I use it in my car pushing 3 Fosgate Power HX2's (RFR3110) and I still haven't been able to find any one out on the streets to compete with. These 3 subs with this amp out performed 4 JL Audio 13"W8's in our shop. If you do decide to run this monster be sure and get a power cap. At least a 1F to save your battery. If you see it in person don't be fooled by its size. This is Fosgate at its best.|
Ry From Ohio
|If this amp was a woman, I would marry it. This is is just,,,words fail me. I have been into car audio for several years and have been through my share of amps and subs. I have this amp running TWO HX2 RFD-2215 subs, and this little baby beats them like a angry Irish man. The most fantastic thing about this amp is the very distinct BD class technology.
When I bought it I didn't think that Rockfords class bd was anything super, or that I would notice a difference from other class d amps. WRONG! This amp provides car shaking CLEAN and CRISP bass at loud volumes using the class D technology. However, when you just want to cruise and listen to you music at a nice mid voume, with bass that makes it sound full, but not overwhelming, the class B technology takes over. Even my 15 inchers move like a couple of 10s with this amp. It really makes hte music sound great at a lower volume, just like the huge subns were part of a componentsystem, I am extrememly impressed.
With the remote bass booster you can make any song hit hard and get those looks from nearby cars and sidewalk goers, even at a low volume the bass boost will make the song hit.
I would recommend this amp to any, For those of you that think "name brands" or Rockford suck-try this amp, I have had Audiobahn, Soundstream, JL, Kenwood, MTX, and Alpine amps of all sizes and this either is as good or better than any of them. Don't let the size fool you, this amp is like a midget with a big u know what.