- 750 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class bd technology
- selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- REMOTE Punch Bass (0-18 dB centered at 45 Hz)
- subsonic filter removes frequencies below the range of human hearing for increased efficiency
- 17-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From hawaii
|this amp rocks does not get hot after 1 hour session in 2 ohm load just stays warm and cool, as long as its a well ventilated area i got a van and windows down so works out oh yah gotta be mounted vertical no matter what cuz my freinds one is laying flat and his heats up fast if u no beleive read the fine print in RF manuals it states that|
Jeff From GA
|awesome price for an incredible amp...|
Muffey Stuffey From Birmingham, Al
|even though its one of the 1st big bd amps i've ever owned, its one of hardest hitting amps outside of the JL 1000 and memphis 1500 series. mine's is hooked to 1 JL W7 13.5in sub and it's tearing my camry to apart.|