- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Semi-Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost on / off
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- Air Induction Fan Cooled
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 75 x 4
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 150 x 4
- 4 Ohms Mono : 300 x 2
- 2 Ohms Mono : N /A
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 1 7/8" x 9 7/8" x 9 7/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Maryland
|Great amp i had it powering 2 6x9 infinity references and 2 6 1/2 polks and it gave out great results. the only problem i had was it would overheat every so often whenever it got really hot out|
Big Boy From L-TOWN,Tx
|ASOME amp i have 1 pushing 2 pairs of JL AUDIO components and man its LOUUUUUUUUUD!!!!!!!!...PRICE IS ALSO AWSOME|
Matthew From New Mexico
|For the price you can buy this amp on this site, it's a 10! I installed this amp in a buddies '94 Civic coupe. I used a good Kenwood deck with separate Sub control, and 4 volts output. I connected this bad boy to 4 Alpine 6.5" type S coax's and a single 12' type R in a ported box....it rocked and bumps hard. The type R is a dual 2 ohm and I bridged the 3 and 4 channel to see 2 ohms, that should put 300 watts to the R, it sounds more like 500 or maybe 600. Really good amp. I also installed a 1 farad cap. Don't skimp on the details and this sucker is great.|