- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40Hz (+ / - 1dB)
- Variable 18dB High Pass Crossover : 50Hz- 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Bass boost @ 45Hz : 0/18dB
- Subsonic Filter :20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, Cooling Fans
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Nickel Plated Block Terminals
- 4 Ohms Stereo : 75 x 4
- 2 Ohms Stereo : 105 x 4
- 4 Ohms Mono : 210 x 2
- 2 Ohms Mono : N /A
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 2 3/8" x 12 3/4" x 12 9/16"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mr. Moore From detroit
|this is the 3rd audiobahn amp ive owned. they have never let me down. and when matched to a quality deck, nothing compares. im not sure why the other person said the mids and highs were "nasaly" sounding, maby you need to learn how to tune your system.|
Ben Compton From lexington, ky
|This amp resides in my fiance's corolla. I put the 3-way audiobahn component in to match it. Don't waste your time with those. The sound quality is pathetic. I didn't even realized I liked this amp until I hooked in a jl audio 12w0 to the back two channels. The SQ on the sub is amazing. As with most audiobahn amps, they make great thumpers but so so mid/highs amps. The mids and treble are generally fairly nasal and shrill. The components weren't helping so i tried it full range on my home speakers to be fair. The amp is actually decent for an audiobahn. Good value for price though. Just don't expect it to cure cancer... lol|
Daniel From Walnut Creek CA
|looks cool and sounds even better!|