- 225W x 4 @ 2Ohm Stereo
- 450W x 2 @ 4Ohm bridged mono
- Length With EndKaps: 25-3/4"
- Width With EndKaps: 10"
- Height With EndKaps: 2.5"
- 32-Bit User-Programmable Digital Signal Processing:UltraMatch Gain Structure; single-band parametric KickEQ (variable frequency, boost/cut and Q); high-, low-, and band-pass crossovers (variable frequency, 6-36dB/octave slope)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity:100mV-16V in five selectable ranges (1V, 2V, 4V, 8V, 16V)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB, A-weighted, re: rated power, DSP Bypass On
- PAST Output RCAs
- Remote Gain Control (Full Range)
- Fan Cooling
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
george EHRET From ROCK,CO,NEW YORK
|secure your HAIR PLUGS FOR THIS AMP,The power is awsome!!sound quality is unbelivable,try this when you get amp,close your eyes and listen closly you would think musician is in the car very scray!! imageing is some thing you never herd before,the D/P/S system is percice, you can adjust audio to 1/10th of a HZ/mhz.tweak to your hearts content,I never seen a amp that performs like this one!!plus the price is RIGHT!!ENJOY!!|