- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 90W x 4
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 175W x 2
- Remote Bass Control: No
- Fan Cooling: Yes
- Length With Shroud: 16"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BIG J.D. From Augusta, Ga.
|This is a kick-butt amp. It is currently push the high frequency range for my factory speakers, and the speaker sound good. I really like the amp protection circuis that protect the amp from short circuits, over voltage, and reverse polarity. If this is your first do-it-yourself insallation and you want a high quality amp...this is the amp for you. Also, the end covers hide your wiring connections for a neat instalation.|
Danny From New York
|Very good , clean amp. This is the best my interiors have ever sound.|
Robert C From Texas
|The amp acually pushes 395 watts. Major improvement to my system.It pushes 4 Kicker 6x8's to the max at 3/4 gain. Good looking too.|