- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 90W x 4
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 175W x 2
- Remote Bass Control: No
- Fan Cooling: Yes
- Length With Shroud: 16"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BIG J.D. From Augusta, Ga.
|This is a kick-butt amp. It is currently push the high frequency range for my factory speakers, and the speaker sound good. I really like the amp protection circuis that protect the amp from short circuits, over voltage, and reverse polarity. If this is your first do-it-yourself insallation and you want a high quality amp...this is the amp for you. Also, the end covers hide your wiring connections for a neat instalation.|
Danny From New York
|Very good , clean amp. This is the best my interiors have ever sound.|
Robert C From Texas
|The amp acually pushes 395 watts. Major improvement to my system.It pushes 4 Kicker 6x8's to the max at 3/4 gain. Good looking too.|