- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 170W x 4
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 325W x 2
- Remote Bass Control: Yes
- Fan Cooling: Yes
- Length With Shroud: 22 1/2"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Crazydav123 From Jackson,MS
|I have been a Alpine Die hard for years. I had a old black and silver 4-channel V-12 made in Japan Alpine and it was sweet. A local store had this amp at a closeout price of less than $200! I have never owned a kicker amp, and was scared to buy it even at the giveaway price they had on it. I had a installer friend swap it out for me it is now pushing 2 Jl Audio 6.5 V series Comp's and some Alpine type-r 6x9's and it sounds unreal! I have had amps costing $600 + that cannot compare. Kicker is the best for the money, and I cannot wait to purchase more Kicker products!|
David From Sanford Florida
|this amp is nice...hands down. puts out some serious wattage and makes your speakers scream hard. you could hook up 2 pair of good high wattage speakers some tweeters and the gain still isnt even up that high. Pick this amp up! Damn Kicker should sponsor me!|
George From Florida
|I purchase one of these amps to push 2 JL 15" W3D2s and it's a perfect combination hits harder than a JL500/1 and cost less $|