- Class D design
- frequency response 20-200 Hz
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- stable at 1 ohm
- MOSFET power supply
- variable low-pass crossover 50-200 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- KickBass provides up to 18 dB of boost at 40 Hz
- switchable subsonic filter 25 Hz, 12 dB/octave improves efficiency by eliminating low frequencies below the range of human hearing
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- remote bass level control with 20-foot cable
- Amp-Strapping circuit allows two KX1200.1 amps to be joined to produce double power (must be connected to a 2-ohm load)
- dimensions: 22-11/16"W x 2-5/8"H x 10-1/4"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
NY1PLAYER From NEW YORK
|I REPLACED MY OLD ROCKFORD FOSGATE 800.2 FOR THIS WONDERFUL AMP AND WOW!!!! I HAVE 2 12" RF HX2 HOOKED UP TO IT AND THEY HIT BETTER THEN EVER. PRICE WAS A STEAL NOW THAT THIS IS 2005 MODEL AND THE NEW 2006 ARE COMMING IN AND YOU CAN FIND THIS AMP ON SALE MOSTLY EVERYWHERE.
THIS IS ALL IN MY 2000 HONDA ACCORD SO WHEN THE BASS HITS MY CAR SHAKES ALL OVER. THANK GOD I HAVE GREAT HIGHS TO GO WITH THIS AMP AND SUB.|
Chris From Slidell, LA
|This thing is a monster. I lost my car in Katrina which means time for a new car with an upgraded audio system. I got this thing with one alpine type-X. It hits tighter, harder, and LOUDER than any single sub system I have ever heard. Top notch.|
roc From louisiana
|this is the best amp for the money. drop it down to 1 ohm and it will beat the cone out of any sub u throw at it but it pulls alot of power. highly suggest 2 batteries.|