- Class-X Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- 500 Watts X 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 600 Watts X 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 900 Watts X 1 Channel @ 1 Ohm
- Remote Included
- Heavy gauge bus bars in power supply to conduct very high current, eliminate voltage drops, equalize current to each device, and remain cool.
- 4-gauge terminal blocks to accommodate heavy gauge cable.
- High current transformer using primary windings as virtual bus bars running directly to mosfets.
- Two-piece PCB (for isolation of power supply and preamp reducing noise).
- Double sided glass epoxy PCB for reduced noise and increased strength.
- Center and perimeter hold downs for PCB support (reinforced against vibration).
- Maxi fuse for higher current handling.
- Speaker connection relay (to eliminate turn-on/off noise).
- Surface mount audio preamp and power supply PCB for precision assembly, Maximum component density, low noise and high reliability.
- 4-gang controls in preamp for built-in 24 dB/octave roll-off filters.
- Extreme high current, 1,200-watt power mosfets in power supply.
- Audio mute circuitry for soundless power-up and power-down.
- All mosfet, pulse-width modulated, semi-regulated, switching power supply.
- Ultra low current draw
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From NC
|This is one of the most powerful of amps I ever had Its 1 ohm capeability is unbeleivable and to me u heard of this amp is extremly powerful I hit 148Db's with 3 Menphis M3 10's in a ported box at this years base comp. with this amp and it hits even harder when hot. |