- Class-X Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- Subwoofer Crossover, vairable Subsonic Filter
- 600 Watts X 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 700 Watts X 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms
- 1200 Watts X 1 Channel @ 1 Ohm
- Remote Included
- Heavy gauge bus bars in power supply to conduct very high current, eliminate voltage drops, equalize current to each device, and remain cool.
- 4-gauge terminal blocks to accommodate heavy gauge cable.
- High current transformer using primary windings as virtual bus bars running directly to mosfets.
- Two-piece PCB (for isolation of power supply and preamp reducing noise).
- Double sided glass epoxy PCB for reduced noise and increased strength.
- Center and perimeter hold downs for PCB support (reinforced against vibration).
- Maxi fuse for higher current handling.
- Speaker connection relay (to eliminate turn-on/off noise).
- Surface mount audio preamp and power supply PCB for precision assembly, Maximum component density, low noise and high reliability.
- 4-gang controls in preamp for built-in 24 dB/octave roll-off filters.
- Extreme high current, 1,200-watt power mosfets in power supply.
- Audio mute circuitry for soundless power-up and power-down.
- All mosfet, pulse-width modulated, semi-regulated, switching power supply.
- Ultra low current draw
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From south
|I bought this amp from an independent dealer in late '03. I had it first married up to an Orion P series P12d2 (dual 2 ohm voice coils). I had to build a bigger box!!! It rocked the shiznit out of that poor sub. It has been tested on 4 JL Audio 15s w/2 JL 12s... that much bass is mind blowing!
That particular system registered a mere 176db. Anyway, I bought this amp for $300. At that price it was a steal. The guy who sold it to me said he put a cooling fan on the same model in his girlfriend's Honda & registered 1/4 ohm stable and 3546W output!!!|