- Standard 6.5" Size fits OEM Cut-outs
- Special Chromed Mica-Poly Composite Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1? High Temperature Voice Coil
- High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- 20 Oz Magnet / 40 Oz Magnet Structure
- 1" Silk-Neo Dome Tweeter
- Rubber Magnet Boot
- Power Handling: 140 Watts RMS /280 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 55-20KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Includes Custom Wire-Mesh Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dontach From ca
|These speakers are excellent. I bought them to replace my old Pioneers, and it is a night and day difference. For the price they cannot be beat. Swivel silk domes, it would usually cost at least 100 + for that. I have spent way too much before on names, and never again. I have the OPTI1232D sub in the trunk and let me tell you with only 400 rms to it, it is almost unbearable with all the bass coming out of the trunk. Lanzar products are excellent and I would recommend them to everyone. Oh Yeah I have owned both Rockford and Alpine in the past, and I would not say that these suck in comparison either. If anything I would say the opposite, due to the pricing differences. |
Mason Cassen From California
|compared to other speakers like alpine and rockford fosgate they suck but they are definetly worth the money.|