- 800 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Mono
- 1200 Watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Mono
- 1640 Watts x 1 @1 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 1/8" x 2 1/2" x 15 3/4"
- Bridgeable with Second Identical Model
- 3' Modular Cord Included
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Remote Mount Bass Boost Control (included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Internally Mounted Fan-Cooled Power Supply
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks (4-gauge Power, 8-gauge Speaker)
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~250Hz
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bob From 15935
|Powerful old school amp. Running 1 hcca 12.4 with mine. Love it.|
Anthony From Dallas
|This amp worked great for me. I ran the amp at 1 ohms. pushing 2 Audiobahn 1206t subs and hit 146.4 db on a tl meter.|