- 150 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 240 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 460 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8 1/4" x 2 5/8" x 22"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Milspec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board with Through-hole Plating
- Heavy 4 oz. Pure Copper PC Traces at All Preamp and Amplification Stages
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks (4-gauge Power, 8-gauge Speaker)
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Music Sq From San Jose, Ca
Ok this is amazing I was running the newer Rockford Fosgate Power T600.4 that i switched out for a Soundstrean Van Gogh 500.4 needless to say i will be running this Alphasonik from now on. On par with the two amps mentioned above. Its more musical and has an open feeling to it meaning the music it amplifies is very intelligable and dynamic, I am hearing more small nuisances in my music that I did not hear before, Wow.. total shocker.
Matt from VT From Vermont
|One of the best Amplifiers I have owned which include: old skool Rockford Fosgate, newer Rockford Fosgate, Memphis, PPI Art Series, JBL and others. It's right up there with the classic PPI Art Series Amps. Super-clear with lots of adjustable features. Hour count too!|
Dan From Lake Villa Illinois
|I have to tell everyone that this is by far the bst am I have ever owned period! A lot of people think that because most of the 'Has Been' US amplifier manufacturers that have moved overseas are not of the same quality. This is not true with this Alphasonik line of amplifiers. I have owned True RMS amps like MTX and Hi-Fonics (both newer and the older Gen 7 models) and even Nakamichi but this model does produce the deep heavy hitting that you expect!!! I did not like the fact it does not have a Bass Remote included but my head unit controls it just fine. So many features and a very hard to find model. BUY IT!|