- 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 550 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 900 Watts x 2 @ 1 ohms Stereo
- 1800 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohm Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2 5/8" x 19 3/4"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- On Board Hook-Up Terminals
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kyle From mobile, al
|Ive had this amp for almost 3 years now and I have ran it at 1 ohm since I bought it and its still playing strong but these amps love to eat some power'|
Glen From Brooklyn
|This amps kicks good but cannot handle 1 ohms had the wired up to 2 lanzar max pros played them well for 15 minutes and then the amp blew out play very good for 15 minutes but cannot handle 1 ohms|
Eugene From New York City
|I bought this amp, I use to have The PMA-2500A which I sold, I hooked the amp to a JL 13W7, wired down to one ohm, The amp overheated and clipped after 20 minutes, Cant handle 1 Ohm as stated in the specs. Once wired up to 3 Ohm the amp however does sound good without any problems or clipping and will play for hours, overall, very good amp but not at 1 Ohm.|