- 160 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 290 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 480 Watts x 2 @ 1 ohms Stereo
- 960 Watts x 2@ 1 ohm Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2 5/8" x 19 3/4"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- On Board Hook-Up Terminals
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James From Australia
|Great Amplifier, although very power hungry....its a high current amp so beware. Very stable at 1ohm, gets hot but does not skip a beat even in hot weather. Overall highly recomended.|