- 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
- 150 W x 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
- 250 W x 2 @ 1 Ohms RMS
- 300 W x 1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged RMS
- 500 W x 1 @ 2 Ohms Bridged RMS
- Total power 500 Watts
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Crossover: HP 40-4kHz 24dB per Octave, LP 40-4kHz 24dB per Octave, Subsonic Filter 28Hz
- Tone controls: Bass Control, 0 to 18 dB @ 35-70 Hz
- Signal input: Low level - , Quantity - 1, Type - RCA(pr)
- Line output: 1 RCA(pr)
- Power input: Connector - Block, Wire gauge - 1/0 AWG
- Speaker output: Block
- Heatsink: Type -Cast, Cooling -Fan Cooled
- Remote control: Included, Type - Wired, Controls - Bass
- Class A/B
- Dimensions 2.6 X 12.8 X 18 (inches)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
shawn From illinois
|I have this amp running 2 p3's and it is more than enough had mine bench tested at 1103 watts bridged at 1 ohm and it runs like that and does not get hot at all|
gangsta602 From p.v.
|I have the T5002 running to 3 infinty 12's in a ported box it does the job pretty good, but however i think that the rockford P3002 amplifier and 4 12" P1's would bump and sound clean and tha would be a lot cheaper|
Austin From North Carolina
|Rockford Fosgate did it again with the new Power Series amps. This is no 500 watt amp as they say, more like 1053 RMS at 2 ohms bridged. The sound quality is amazing and the power bass boost is a good addition to pick up lower frequencies that all bass heads love.|