- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Peak Music Power: 600 Watts
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo), 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power: (4 ohm) 60W x 4
- Continuous Power: (2 ohm) 75W x 4
- Continuous Power Bridged: (4 ohm) 150W x2
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008%
- Built-in Crossover: LPF/HPF (Front/Rear Independent)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Dimensions: 12" x 2-3/8" x 9-3/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jonathon S. From Michigan
|I bought this amp and am powering 2 12" extreme 400 watt subs but this thing puts out some major power!!! Let me tell you this is the best buy for your buck. The sleek design makes it easy to put it almost anywhere without it ever overheating. i must warn you tho its quite heavy.|
Jack Straw From Wichita
|Solid amp, I have it powering a set of 6 1/2 pioneer components up front, and a set of pioneer coaxels in the back. This amp is extremely cold blooded, in the morning it makes very loud pops in a regular patern untill the car/amp warms up, about 5-10 minutes. It's cold here in Alaska in the mornings -22:) The pops are most likely due the the bone chilling weather where I live.
The only difference between this amp and the Premier model are that the Premier amp has adjustable crossover points but this pioneer amps high pass crossovers are set at 80hz and are not adjustable. Also the Premier model gold plated posts, otherwise they are EXACTLY the same except for the color. So if you need an adjustable highpass crosover get the Premeir model, if 80hz is cool with you get this model and put the saved bread twards better patch cables.|