- mono car subwoofer amplifier (Class D)
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- wired remote control for bass boost and low-pass filter
- bass boost (10 dB at 40 Hz)
- variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads
- 15-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 11"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott From Sanford, NC
|this amp is awsome i got 2 of them for my pair of Q-power 15's and it hits extremly hard this is a great sub for the price|
Ben From Oregon
|I had 2 Infinity 12" in a mini truck with 6 x 9's in the doors and it was LOUD. I got and new which is a 98' Sebring and I have not been able to convert over from truck boxes. By turning up the amp a lil it sounds like the subs are right behind my head. This is a good buy and I might get another..|
Zachary From ArkAnsas
|i hooked this amp up to my 2 600w max Kicker C15's in the custom box i built into a 97'mercury mountaineer and it makes those 15's beat out the frame....its a damn good deal for the $150|