- Power Output @ 14.4V DC: 1 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 400 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Dimensions: (LxWxD) 10.25" x 7.25" x 2"
- 12v - 17v DC Power Input
- Adjustable RCA Gain Control
- Selectable Low (.1v -2v) and High
- (2v - 8v) (Except HK3000D)
- Silver Plated RCA Line Input/Output
- Silver 4 Gauge Power & 8 Gauge Speaker Connections
- Frequency Response 15 Hz - 150 Hz
- 24 dB Variable Subsonic Filter
- 24 dB Variable Low Pass Filter
- Remote Gain Control Knob
- 0 - 18 dB Variable Bass Boost Control
- 0 - 180 Degree Selectable Phase Control
- Short/Thermal/Overload Protection Circuitry
- Strappable with a 2nd Class D Amplifier
- 2 Ohm Stable (4 Ohm when Strapped)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
William Lewis From Birmingham, Alabama
|I am really impressed with this amp, I have it hooked up to a PowerBass S-10 10'' sub. It pounds!! I used to have a RF 15'' hooked to a Kenwood 300watt rms amp, this amp with the PowerBass sub sounds just as good, if not better. The SQ is what is the most impressive. It has all the bells and whistles that the amps that cost twice as much have, bass boost, sub sonic filter, remote gain control, and the cool running advantage of being Class D efficient. You will want to get a cap for it.|