- CD receiver with built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- detachable face with rotary control and Quick Search
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs including discs burned with MP3 and WMA files
- Bass Engine
- displays CD Text, MP3 and WMA titles
- XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls
- CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
- front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- compatible with Alpine iPod control interface
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From Mexico
|I have just added this head unit to my F-150 and it rocks!! Sound quality is just great, unbeatable! For head unit you cant go wrong with an alpine deck, I must say that I also installed a Pioneer GM5300T (amp) paired to a Kicker CVT10" (flat subwoofer), man, it blows away! And keeps great bass quality. I am in the process of add a clarion equalizer, and add another amp (4ch) to feed mid and treb. I get to recall... with Alpine you cant go wrong, best head units around!!!|
Adam From Southwestern, Ontario
|Great sound! And powerful! There is a lot of options on this thing but I just use it for my cd's. Although Alpine doesn't make really flashy decks, they don't screw you with quality. Great price on this site, I paid about $110CDN more than it's listed here. Buy it, you'll love it!|
Brandon From California
|I like this deck for the fact that its ready for whatever you throw at it. You put a disk that has music no matter if its a cd, cd-r or whatever, it plays. BUT, I dont like the fact that it only has (Bass, Treble, Subwoffer control, balance, and a fader) which is pretty common. I thought it would have some sort of equalizer. But overall, its great for the money. I dont regret this purchase one bit.|