- Nominal Diameter: 12 inches (300 mm)
- Continuous Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Voice Coil: 2.25" diameter, 4-layer, Kapton former
- Dual 2 ohm
- Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.46"-0.51" (11.7-13.0 mm) depending on specific model
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.00-1.50 cu.ft. (28.3-42.0 liters)
- Ported Enclosure Range: 2.00-3.00 cu.ft. (57.0-85.0 liters)
- VRCT Technology: YES
- Elevated Frame Technology: YES
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mack From raleigh nc
|wow 2000 deville dts I always been a kicker man cvr 12's are awesome but will blow just like that I have the memphis mcd 500 on 2 jl 12w3v2 i had to take a second look in the back thought i had a suv the hit so hard can not see out rear view at all immediately turned the amp down to half way and every light i get to people roll up their windows|
John From Orlando
|i have one of these in a 2.5 cu sealed box and its nasty loud for 1 12.its currently hooked up to a kicker kx 700.5 on the sub amp only pushing 300rms right now as i have the gains all the way down.deff buy this sub its well worth it.it also hits every note beautifully.|
jason From mo
|got three in a sealed box on a 500.1 in a bronco...takes your breath away|