- Nominal Diameter: 12 inches (300 mm)
- Continuous Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Voice Coil: 2.25" diameter, 4-layer, Kapton former
- Dual 2 ohm
- Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.46"-0.51" (11.7-13.0 mm) depending on specific model
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.00-1.50 cu.ft. (28.3-42.0 liters)
- Ported Enclosure Range: 2.00-3.00 cu.ft. (57.0-85.0 liters)
- VRCT Technology: YES
- Elevated Frame Technology: YES
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mack From raleigh nc
|wow 2000 deville dts I always been a kicker man cvr 12's are awesome but will blow just like that I have the memphis mcd 500 on 2 jl 12w3v2 i had to take a second look in the back thought i had a suv the hit so hard can not see out rear view at all immediately turned the amp down to half way and every light i get to people roll up their windows|
John From Orlando
|i have one of these in a 2.5 cu sealed box and its nasty loud for 1 12.its currently hooked up to a kicker kx 700.5 on the sub amp only pushing 300rms right now as i have the gains all the way down.deff buy this sub its well worth it.it also hits every note beautifully.|
jason From mo
|got three in a sealed box on a 500.1 in a bronco...takes your breath away|